Announcements

• Today in the United States, it's the National Day on Writing! We're celebrating by sharing some of your answers to the prompt "Why I Write" on Instagram, including responses by Gabriel Goodwin (Philippines), xen (Japan), fire_to_freedom (United States), Ame (India), and gowri (United Kingdom). Take a look here!
  • Hey Writers, you've all done such an awesome job creating a vibrant writing community here at Write the World, and when you turn 19, we'd like to acknowledge your good work and contributions. Answer this survey to let us know what kind of send off you'd like to see!

In a few weeks, watch out for another survey about Write the World alumni opportunities!
  • Final entries in our Speech Writing Competition are due TONIGHT. And remember, in addition to prizes for best entry, runner up, best peer review, we're also giving away a prize for best┬áspoken delivery!
  • We're thrilled to feature a beautiful line from SomeFormofWriting (United States) on our Instagram today! Take a look.
  • Head over to our Instagram to see an excerpt from the beautiful poem "Sunlight" by Elza (Latvia)!