Announcements

• The second issue of Write the World Review is here, featuring vibrant personal narratives, op-eds, creative nonfiction, poetry, and more by Write the World members. If one of these pieces resonates with you, be sure to share it with a friend or on social media! 
  • There was a writer, played a game, and Bingo was its name-o!

Now that that’s stuck in your head, go download a WtW Competition Bingo card
  • 22 days ago
  • For our latest writing competition, we’re shining a light on human connections; how are they forged and how do they make us feel? Our new essay competition, in partnership with Arianna Huffington's Thrive on Campus opens September 9th.
  • BINGO - it’s not just for your Granny! We’re challenging you to a yearlong game of Write the World Bingo. How many competitions can you enter?  To participate, simply download a bingo card, enter our monthly writing competitions, then check off the corresponding box on your bingo card. When you get BINGO by filling out a row or column, send us or tag us in a picture of the card and you’ll be featured on our Instagram! Learn more and download your card here.