Download %284%29

Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Oregon
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Supporter of LGBT Community(Bi)
Ravenclaw(HUGE Harry Potter Fan)

Writing is more to me than the world, because writing makes the world the place that it is.
You are welcome to suggest any poems or stories and I can try to write them.
~For All Writers~
~From Madison~

Not A Place, A Person

PROMPT: At Home

0
People always tell you to be yourself. Except, when you are surrounded by people, you are who they want you to be, but we all have that one place that makes us feel in power of our bodies, our minds, our lives, even when we aren't in control. 
I have been lots of places but I don't have one place where I feel like myself. There is one person that brings out who I really am and every time I am with him, I feel at home. People tell me that it is stupid because then I never have time to think or I never have time to myself, but I don't feel like I need it and no one gets that. His name is Justin and there is no one else like him. He treats me like I am an angel even though I don't deserve to be treated like that. He knows everything about me and yet he still loves me. 
So why does it matter what people think? That's the question I ask myself every time I am with him and I always come up with the answer that it doesn't. Then when we finally are apart from each other, I ask myself the question again and come up with the same answer. 
As long as I have him, nothing else matters. 

• February 25, 2019 - 10:53am (Now Viewing)