Download %284%29

Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Oregon
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Supporter of LGBT Community(Bi)
Ravenclaw(HUGE Harry Potter Fan)

Questions are courtesy of Paperbird's prompt.

#capitalletersq&a

2
​WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE? 
I believe that life has no meaning in particular. Life can mean something to me, but it probably means something else to you. To me, the meaning of life is to make the world a better place then it was when you came into it. 

WHAT IS YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE?
I don't really have a guilty pleasure. Although something I do a lot, that I probably shouldn't is throwing my stuff on my bedroom floor. It makes my room a mess and my family hates it. So, I pick it up, when I get around to it. 

DESCRIBE YOURSELF PHYSICALLY. (POSITIVITY AND HONESTY IS KEY)  
I have curly brown hair, about shoulder length. My eyes, which are my favorite thing are hazel. Not a lot of people notice though because the green is mostly around the outer part of my iris. I am always mostly wearing sweaters and jeans. 

SHOULD PINEAPPLE BE ON PIZZA?
Yes, pineapple should be on pizza, especially if it has canadian bacon, or ham. 

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SOUL MATES?
I think that there is a possibility that we all have soulmates, except most of us are too stupid to notice that person, when they come into our lives. 

WHAT ARE SOME WORDS THAT YOU REALLY LIKE / USE OFTEN? 
There are many words that I use. Some of my personal favorites are probably fear, believe and lives.

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SONG LYRICS? (INCLUDE THE LYRICS)  
My favorite song lyrics are from the song This Feeling By The Chainsmokers ft. Kelsea Ballerini.
The lyrics are: They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest
They got their hands at my neck this time
But you're the one that I want, if that's really so wrong
Then they don't know what this feeling is like

HAVE YOU EVER SUFFERED AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS? 
Yes, I have suffered an existential crisis. In fact, I have faced at least 3. The latest one was when I figured out my dad had cancer. It ruined me because my mother already is no longer a part of my life. She left, to Portland, when I was in 3rd grade and I suffered then too. 

The ten songs I have recently taken a liking to are:
I hate you, I love you By Gnash ft. Olivia. 
This Feeling By The Chainsmokers ft. Kelsea Ballerini
Gravity By Dean Brody
I Hate Love Songs By Kelsea Ballerini
Issues By Julia Michaels
Without Me By Halsey
New Americana By Halsey
Castle By Halsey
Friend Zone By Danielle Bradbery
God Made Girls By RaeLynn

WHAT’S A CONDITION YOU’RE CONVINCED YOU HAVE UNDIAGNOSED? 
I am convinced that I have Bipolar although it cannot be diagnosed until I am older. So they have said that I only have major mood swings. I think I have it because I show many characteristics of it and my mother and grandfather had it too. 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OLD BAND, OLD SOLO ARTIST, BOY BAND, GIRL BAND, BOY AND GIRL BAND, FEMALE SOLO ARTIST, AND MALE SOLO ARTIST? 
The Beatles is my favorite old band. Rick Springfield is my favorite old solo artist. My favorite boy band is Roadtrip and the girl band would have to be Fifth Harmony. Fireflight would have to be my favorite for a boy and girl band. Halsey or Kelsea Ballerini would have to be my favorites for female solo artists. Niall Horan or Dean Brody would be my choices for male solo artists.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE PIECE THAT YOU’VE WRITTEN?
My favorite piece that I have written is definitely Split on Paper.

FAVORITE SLANG TO USE? 
I don't really use slang unless saying ig counts. 

WHAT ARE THREE FAULTS YOU CANNOT STAND IN A PERSON?
The three faults I cannot stand in people is rudeness, swearing and very talkative, like over the top. 

WHAT ARE SOME REALLY WEIRD PHOBIAS THAT YOU HAVE? 
I am afraid of spiders(which is normal right?) but some weird phobias I have are social(I don't really like people) and germs. 

DEATH IS COMING FOR YOU.  ARE YOU SCARED?
I am not afraid of death, but I don't want it to happen to me yet. I think that death gives us an opportunity to see how the world is without us. When we sit in Heaven, we can see the effect we had on people.