Download %284%29

Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Oregon
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Supporter of LGBT Community(Bi)
Ravenclaw(HUGE Harry Potter Fan)

This is the first part of my features series on colors.

White

0
The shadows danced on the walls as I sat in the brilliantly white room. This is the only room I have ever known, ever since I was too little to remember it. White is a color you think can be beautiful on tan skinned girls clothes. White is a color you think can portray purity, beauty, and innocence. I mean have you ever looked on google for the defintion. I bet not, you probably don't have time for something like that. I can tell the exact definition of the color white, just like when you search it up on Google. Go to your google browser right now and search the color white. These exact words should show up The color white is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The psychological meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. In color psychology white is a color of new beginnings, of wiping the slate clean, so to speak. Perfection is not missing a limb. Purity is not being born without a limb. Innocence is not knowing everything bad of the world. Completion is not missing parts of your own body. How do you make new beginnings, or wipe the slate clean, when you physically can't. You see I was born without an arm, so I am not perfect, pure, innocent, complete. All day I sit in this white room, knowing of the wars that have been waged, the people that have been killed, the children who have lost parents. Yet, I still sit in this pure white room, doing nothing, day in and day out. 
If anything, this room should be black, for that is the color that describes me. 
The color white is color at its most complete and pure, the color of perfection. The psychological meaning of white is purity, innocence, wholeness and completion. Incolor psychology white is the color of new beginnings, of wiping the slate clean, so to speak.