Download %284%29

Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Oregon
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Supporter of LGBT Community(Bi)
Ravenclaw(HUGE Harry Potter Fan)

This person was abducted, drugged and thrown into a forest. I know it's weird but hey so am I.
Number 5 in colors series.

Green

0
Forest green trees, surround me in this life. I can see them towering over me beautifully, although they are my downfall. There is nothing that I can do to escape this trap, these woods. I don't remember how I got here, or why I am here. I know that I am trapped with the clothes on my back and a bag probably full of useless things. I just want to get out of here safely and go home to live my life, like I was. I have to check what is in this bag and determine if it's anything worth keeping. Sleeping bag, flashlight, 2 granola bars, a can of tuna, a can of beans, a hairbrush, and a pack of hair ties and rope, lay inside this bag. I should probably keep it all, I guess. Now, the next step is to make a shelter, or find one. Trees branches, rocks, leaves, are some of the only available supplies. I need to make the shelter so it can fold up and I can carry it. I need to be careful to not waste supplies either. I could probably make a shelter out of tree branches and add leaves on the top a a semi-waterproof roof. I don't have time tonight so I need to find a safe place to lay my head and rest. A cave or a tree are really all the options I have. I don't know, I think a tree is probably a safer place. There is a lot of possible things that would happen in a cave, and if I stay in the tree, the risks are reduced. I don't know if I should or not because there is also a possibility that I could fall if I stay in the tree. I don't care it works better than a cave. Okay, let's go find a tree to climb. There are so many around and I want with thick, but numerous branches. Hold up, I found the perfect one. Let's climb. I have to be a pretty good distance from the ground so probably like the 10th or 11th branch will do. Okay let's get my sleeping bag out and I can use my backpack as a pillow. 
When I wake, I see the brilliant orange of the sunrise. I try to swing my leg back around the branch and next thing I know I am falling down to the ground, screaming. My head hits a branch, and instantly, it starts to bleed. Finally, I see that I have stopped falling, and I am the perfect position to see the orange sunrise, as it fades into blues and yellows, I can feel myself fading. I try to sit up, and my head just won't move. I look back at the orange sunrise and I am glad it is the last thing that I get to see in this world.