Download %284%29

Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Oregon
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Supporter of LGBT Community(Bi)
Ravenclaw(HUGE Harry Potter Fan)

I couldn't not tell someone about this. I don't know what to do and I am so scared.

Another Little Rant

1
Okay, so I don't know if you all know but there is so major problems with people. Like I swear are they stupid or just ignoring the facts. 
My dad literally told my sister(who is pan) that she needs to stop thinking that she is pan. Like what the freak? How are you supposed think that you are anything? She came home and he literally ripped her apart because she saw her with a girl, and they were just hanging out. He said she needs to stop hanging around girls. Like what the freak?
And then he also told my brother(who is gay and is literally 12) that he was never going to leave the house because he needed to get it in his head that he was not gay. How is someone supposed to change who they love? 
Now recently, I have began to have a crush on a girl, and I have a crush on boy already. So now I am convinced I am not as straight as I thought I was. I can't tell my dad and I don't know what I am supposed to do because what happens when he does the same to me. 
I just can't believe that people are like this. It makes me so ticked off just because my dad can't accept that yes, people aren't always straight and no they don't think that they are gay or bi or whatever. 

• April 17, 2019 - 11:12am (Now Viewing)

• Doktor Habit

see, thAT'S WHERE ARSON COMES IN--
    nah but seriously, try to be safe. if there ever comes a chance to move out from there to somewhere better, take it. you don't deserve this type of thing and neither do your siblings. i hope things become better for you someday. <3

• Gray_1604

Take it from me...I’m bi and was scared for people to find out about it. Just try your best to not let your dad get to you. Support your brother and sister as much as you can and know that you have us here on Wtw that are here for you!