Download %284%29

Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Oregon
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Supporter of LGBT Community(Bi)
Ravenclaw(HUGE Harry Potter Fan)

Hey, sorry for the delay in posting this.

Behind My Piece "Truth"

0
This is for Lightless and all you others who want to know why my piece "Truth" was written. 
I am going to be honest and say that high school sucks. It is one of the worst times of my life so far. I am barely a freshman yet I have literally been involved in more drama than most the other people at my school. I go to a small school so things travel fast and it gets to everyone soon after it happens. 
The piece truth is about something that has been happening lately at my school. As most of you don't know, I am in my high school's select choir. We made it to state this year for the first time in like at least 10 years. So, we left one day early to head up to state and it was so much fun. We had to drive like 8 hours though and it sucked. 
When we had headed home, after our performance and sight reading, something happened. I was sitting in a seat, on our bus, with my best friend's boyfriend. I had fallen asleep on him and I woke up. I was having a mental breakdown because we had to go on windy narrow roads which I hate. He kissed me and i couldn't believe that he did. I started laughing and then I realized what happened. I knew that I was going to tell my best friend the truth. So when we went back to school and I told my best friend everything. She said she was going to think about it and  figure out what to do. It turned out that I was too late and her boyfriend aka the one who kissed me, had told her that nothing ever happened and if it did he would kill himself or break up with her. He continues to lie everyday about it every single day. It hurts so much and I don't know what to do. 

• May 13, 2019 - 10:55am (Now Viewing)

• Living My Life Through Writing

Thanks.

• Lightless

Thank you so much for sharing. I know that this must've been hard. I believe that you are strong and I am sending my love. <3