58a950a8 f6a4 4534 a32c daa5e2c7aa3f

The Campbell Kid

Chicken soup is a soup made from chicken, simmered in water, usually with various other ingredients. The classic chicken soup consists of a clear chicken broth, often with pieces of chicken or vegetables; common additions are pasta, and noodles.

Welcome... Here you will be exposed to all the innermost thoughts of a can of soup. Take the leap and dive into the chicken and noodle to discover a world of creepy tales and biting nails. Plunge into the twisted yet hilarious mind of your favorite campbells man. Sit back, relax, and sink into these deep thoughts in noodle soup. You have been warned!

Broken Pieces In My Finger

0
“How funny...” she whispered under her breath. It was cold that afternoon and the the windows still sat wide open. “36 candles.” The ice felt cold on her hands but she still had to hold it, she still had to. “Forty five minutes.” Somewhere eyes were watching a little girl pack her bags, and somewhere else eyes were seeing their son for the first time. “92 colors.” Those shoes cut into her heels and she began to bleed. Her hands twitched and her face scrunched up. It was dark. “So you came?” The door opened, her eyes opened, his lips opened... “Why are you broken?” he sang songs to her, he held her hand, he told her the future, and they laughed at the past... “You used to be someone else...” he reached for her hand. She pulled away “How funny...” she chuckled. How funny...