annaocxo

Ireland

“Don’t tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.”
― Anton Chekhov

I Wish They Had an App for That

I’ve always been into coding and tech. I’ve even made a few apps. But there are, of course, still limitations to my knowledge (and science!) and one thing I’ve always wished I could make is an animal translator. 

Imagine being able to speak to your dog? It’s something every pet owner seems to wish for. Imagine being able to know what they want, what they’re thinking, if they’re ok. Imagine being able to tell them how much you love them, that you’re not giving them your cake because chocolate is bad for them, that you have to go to work and you’re not just having fun without them. It would work on all animals, of course (though I think cats would be less inclined to converse!) 

So many problems could be erased with an app like this and the world would be made so much better. I guess it’s time to add barks to Google translate. Science - get moving! 

OMG YAS WE NEED THIS!
    I have a dog and I must know what she is saying to me when she winks at me...

• mia_:)

Replying: Thank you so much! :)

*ooof alum

What is a community ambassador album?

• delete

That would be so interesting, an animal best friend like a human best friend, able to talk to you in your language (through a translator of course). Wouldn’t that mean though you’d have to go through and descipher all animal language into what words they mean in English?

Such a cool idea! I don't have an pet, but it would be cool to be able to communicate with my friends dogs!