Emi

American
Right Moderate Social Libertarian
Patriot
Biracial
Diecisiete
Ravenclaw
Lunar
Rider of the Rohirrim
Narnian
Prydain
District 7
Chef
Gardener
Writer
Artist
Seamstress
Homeschooler
Romantic
Nerd
Archer
Rifler

"There is another in the fire, standing next to me," Hillsong, "Another in the Fire."
"The Lord bless you and keep you" Elevation Worship, "The Blessing"
"Peace be still, say the word and I will set my feet upon the sea Till I'm dancing in the deep." Hope Darst, "Peace Be Still."
"Way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness—that is who You are" Leeland, 'Waymaker'
"I choose joy" for KING & Country, "joy."
"When the wolves come around...I just need You" TobyMac, "I just need U."
"When love broke through, you found me in the darkness" TobyMac, "Love Broke Thru"
"Don't you dare forget that in the pain you can be brave, and safe," for KING & Country, "Priceless"
Currently reading A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken.

Syndrome

12
Boxes must be in alphabetical order
Fruit in the shop stacked just perfectly
Books on a shelf in order of title
Or in height, so they look nice
A stray hair causing agony to a tired mind
Constantly obsessing over little things
Rows of tomatoes perfectly spaced
A single plant out of line...ugh
The world must be logical
The world must be in order
It isn't, but that's people's faults
The screaming ones, the disruption
Like a clot being scratched from a wound
Order, please, order
No riots, no yelling
Quiet tones, like a library
Quiet, please, quiet
Don't scream in my face, it hurts
Let's just be silent and think about logic
Logic, beautiful, impartial logic

• January 16, 2021 - 8:52am (Now Viewing)

• U S E R N A M E S (W R IT I NG HIA T US)

RE: I'm glad someone was interested! I unpublished my work earlier this( or was it last year?) year so I could take part in the YGA contest but I didn't get to and I never republished it. Thanks for reminding me! I'll definitely try to make the miniseries happen.

Re: I'm sure it is! I've heard great things about it. And yeah I wouldn't dream of listening besides the Broadway cast recording.

• Rachaelgrace (hiatus) :)

This is so good! It reminds me of my own OCD. You captured the desire for order really well.

Re- You guessed right!! Aww yes, they are!!
    :D

Hey! I hope you are doing well! I wrote more! i'm so excited to share it with you! :D

• FastOceanLove

Re: Yes a couple of the feminist type books I've read have the Disney princess thing and it's not super well known as it should be, yes I would still watch them but the problem is people watch them almost as an expectation (people meaning little girls).
    Homeschool? Okay, I'm not going to do the whole you're so lucky because everyone's homeschooled right now although my district started going back every other week :) but it sounds fun, no drama, bullying, who likes who

• FastOceanLove

I organize my books by genre and authors, if someone borrows a book I want to explode when they put my Hunger Games book in the Harry Potter section XD I'm reading the comments about snow, sigh, California has no snow unless you're in Tahoe but I'm in beach land about ten hours away, that's actually a good prompt, Snow or Beach. Everyone please check out my pieces!

Oh gosh yes the boxes should be perfect! haha i love this!
    Re- That is such a good theory!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ooh, two feet before Christmas?! Wow! We haven’t gotten that much in a long time!

Re: Oh yeah that makes sense. I was trying to portray that this person feels like they've faked things without trying to and how it hurts them. I think you're right that some celebrities are fake, but I think a lot of them are just... people. Sure, not everyone gets to see every side of them, but that's pretty normal imo. (The last two sentences reminded me of The Hunger Games lol.)

Re: Thanks! Actually that wasn't my intent at all. I was trying to humanize both sides of a public breakup. Out of curiosity, what was it about the piece that made you think of shallowness?

i always have the hardest time organizing my bookshelves XD

i came here to tell you that Chapter 26 for Traitors and Rebels is out!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: aw, cool! I’ve been writing, reading, things like that!! :) thanks for asking! We actually got snow here today!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: yes! Thank you so much!! :) How are you doing?

• AbigailSauble

Logic can be quite nice, even if in small amounts, in a chaotic world. =)
    Keep on! God bless!