chrysanthemums&ink

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

i was watching videos of txt and a huge wave of nostalgia hit me. also, bts music is going to be the death of me, i'm farsick.

it is quiet

13

and for the first time, it is quiet

i brush away the dew clinging to your eyelashes, and it is sweet. nothing moves, even the air does not disturb us in this place. i can hear the distant blares of a siren, but i do not tremble to it. it smells like fresh air, like breathing the sky in and blowing it out in sheets of glass. the dirt stirs around us, the grains compressing against our skin like brown sugar. i press our temples together in the grass, and it is cold but not unbearably so. the surface of your lips ripple in the wind, the chapped sheen breaking into islands. i can no longer hear anything but your sighs, soft and intangible. i lay and i admire you from the side. it is cold. my body has grown numb, and as nature shifts around us, i remove everything in the world but you, me, and the sky. the sky is blue, it looks so big above us. so so big. you smile, i smile. i squeeze your hand. 

it is quiet. 

it is quiet

1

Btw that song is still open on my computer because I need that kind of relaxing essence in my life.

about 15 hours ago

Wow this is ethereal!! I absolutely love the way you finish it so simply. Wow. Wonderful piece!!!

Re: wow, that's so cool about the magazine!! I am definitely going to check it out. I'm very glad that you liked my piece—it means a lot to me coming from such a talented author. Hope your day is going well :) Happy writing!!

• haunted.by.words (#queenie's halloween)

lovely. it felt so... so... i can't even describe it. so wispy but tangible. whimsical but heartfelt. just so... lovely. i know, i already said that.

This piece receives the high honor of being its own bookmark on my Chromebook so I can come back to it when I need to relax.

Oh my. Every word of this piece crept through my layers of tension and distraction and steeped in my soul. When I read this again with the music, it really helped me slow down and breathe. Just breathe.

• naomi ling

missing taegyu hrs asldfh;sdfd (sorry i'm incoherent rn + cannot digest a gorgeous piece)

• naomi ling

mreow hi ink

• Wisp

“i brush away the dew clinging to your eyelashes, and it is sweet.”
    Your imagery here is just lovely, I absolutely adore it. This felt so quaint and sweet and homey. I got all these fuzzy feelings inside and honestly, it felt nostalgic in a way. This was absolutely comforting and I will absolutely be giving this another read soon. Gosh, everything about it was just heavenly.