HelpMe512

Pan/Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

"With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist"
-Saturn by Sleeping At Last.

"They don't know the pain in love
Cause they love apathy
Maybe we are better off
Havin' tears so we can weep"
-Tears by The Tragic Thrills

i met some supernovas (footnotes!!)

17

it's no wonder that supernovas
are made from dying stars
because now i see that compassion
stems from pain

it's no wonder that stars
shine so brightly
and are the most beautiful
at their worst

our dying stars
create understanding and empathy
more than anyone else
could ever imagine

i've met supernovas
and their beauty
was beyond compare
Hi! There's a lot of stuff to cover so I'll make it as quick as possible. I've been away for awhile because I was admitted to the hospital. I'm not going to go into detail on here, but the important thing is that I'm okay. I won't be as active on here because of that, and I'm trying to spend less time on the internet. But I'll still write some stuff on here, if anyone cares. Love you guys <3
This poem is about some of the kids I met at the hospital, and I actually wrote it at the hospital. It was amazing to see everyone care for each other and stand up for each other. As much as I'm grateful to be home, I really do miss those supernovas that I met.

• doodleninja

beautiful little piece here! I've always loved the imagery of supernovas, they truly are something special. Hope you continue improving in your health and whatever's going on :)

• Villi V

damn. that's one of your best

Re: Woohoo! :D Make sure to let me know when you post.

• ect.13

This is truly beautiful work - well done :)
    Glad you're okay, sending all the best <3

• journal.scribbles

This is so beautiful, and knowing the story behind it makes it even more so. I'm glad you're okay. Of course "anyone cares"! We love you too <3

• abby.a

sending all my love!! i swear, people you meet in the hospital are some of the sweetest people you will ever meet. because they understand. i'm glad you're okay, and please take all the time you need to heal. <33

I hope you're okay <33 I'm praying for you, always :) this is wonderful, beautiful, stunning as a supernova itself. wow. really excellent poem <333 so glad to hear from you again

agree with the previous comments, this is beautiful and moving, and i hope you're doing OK!

• kealoha

Wow this is so powerful and beautiful <3

I love this! Sad and hopeful at the same time. This is truly wonderful.

I am glad you are okay! I'm kinda new here and this is the first piece of yours that I've read, but I can tell you are a fabulous writer and a really kind, funny person. I hope you return soon, but for now stay safe and keep writing in that head of yours!

<3 <3 <3

This is so heart touching. Love it!

And it's okay if you're not active. Health comes first. Know that we're all here for you, and we're all praying for you. Focus on your health, everything else is secondary. Once again, we're all here if you want to talk.

I'll miss your amazing writing, but it doesn't matter! Stay healthy, and stay happy!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

• Jasmine khawar

This poem is wonderful and beautiful! I love it!
    And also, take care of yourself, take enough rest. Sending my prayers and love!
    I really missed you, it's good to see you again :)

• Century Friend

This is such a beautiful metaphor. Hope you're okay, stay safe!

• LindytheRavenclaw

We’ve missed you and hope that you’re alright. I’ve missed seeing your poetry and everything else you post but we’ll always be here when you come back:) may your lights never die and your feet touch the stars