AJ - Izzy

How to write all of me in less than 10 seconds?

Hmm, let me think... how about DREAMER?

Yup. That works.

"Love isn't only love, sweetheart. It's hard work, and trust, and tears, with even a few glimpses of devastation. But at the end of each day, if you can still look at the person at your side and can't imagine anyone else you'd rather have there, the pain and heartache and the ups and downs of love are worth it."
- Nicole Williams

love rants

6
i. i miss you
i watch you step away / a kind farewell in your curled hand./ they once held / my tinted wrists / painted black, blue, purple / curled curvatures / of painful longing./ i watch / with every rainy step / the droplets, dear memories / of once felt elegant dances / only in / this young love's desire./ i miss your smile / some wavering sadness / some beaming joy / childlike / one that draws out my own sorrows / crushing their souls / and leaving them in the dusty / clouded sidewalk./ days turn to months / turn to years / but i don't / understand, just / how this can be true?/ normality / changes / reality / shifts / nothing is known anymore / in this dream / of something with no name / but one./ i wonder out loud / could this be love?/

ii. i could stare into your eyes forever
those green / beautiful irises / glinting words of care / and words of admiration / reflecting as brightly as the sun / but this light shines into my heart./ i don't understand / how one could see so much / feel so much / a graceful character / of beauty, adoration / one that tugs at the heartstrings / i so dearly feel./

iii. i'm scared of losing you
of you drifting away / and losing the passion / the dear, deep yearning / resting as your hand does on mine / clear as a summer's day / the true beating of the heart / reaching of the soul / mine so painstakingly / cries./ I'm afraid / of doing something wrong / and pushing your broken heart / away from my shattered one / band aids losing their hold / tape no longer sticky / nor glue holding the edges close / simply gone./ I'm terrified / of severing a once strong Gleipnir / the jealousy of a non-existent girl / heartache churning heart warmth / gentle shoulder touch felt as a mere smile / the dreams of a fantasy / thought real as reality / all fading into oblivion./ but it won't / will it?/

iv. i see the amazing person you are
a dazzling light in the dark / a man of a caring heart / a kind soul / that deserves all the love in the world / a world of beauty / trust / happiness / you deserve it all, didn't you know?/ blue skies / heart eyes / warming your chest / a resting head / might i be so bold to ask / can it be mine?/ you are more / than you see;/ you see average / nothing special but instead / a rough wooden box / with only secular gems to rest / on cold edges./ don't you see?/ the rough wood you feel to be true / is polished silver / gold / worldly treasures and coins of bronze / azure glinting around the smooth corners / of the crown / the king's crown / yours./

v. i think i love you
but i don't know / if you love me too./
Just your everyday rants, worries, and runaway thoughts. 
Hope you're all doing good <3

Oh wow this is stunning... i love your writing <33

• mystifiedtulip

this is captivating---i loved every part of it! splendid job on this one! :)))

re: tyyyyy <333

• Starcatcher

This is so beautiful, and realatible!

• Moonsinger

sooooooooo beautiful <3