BriRiley

She/her/14
LDS
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Narnian
Lunar/Renegade/Anarchist
Daughter of Athena
Joined Nov 2020

I would love to hear any of your comments on my work! It makes me a better writer with every comment! :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose, And my big sis CookieCrumbles52! (They are really good writers!)

And thank you so much for 100+ followers! It means so much to me, I cant express my joy enough! XD Thank you! And have a wonderful rest of your day!

Cinder - by Marisa Meyer

The book Cinder is a sci-fi/Romance Cinderella remake. Cinder (one of the main characters) is very headstrong and she is part Cyborg. Prince Kai is a sweetheart and very selfless putting his kingdom first even if it’s means marrying the Evil Queen of the moon for a peace treaty.

Linh Cinder, is an sixteen year old mechanic and part cyborg living in New Beijing with her step mother Linh Adri and her two daughters Pearl and Peony. Before Cinders step father Linh Garen Died from the plague known as Letumoses he adopted, after a terrible hover accident killed her parents and turned her into a cyborg, leaving her with no memory of her past.

When Linh Garen traveled to adopt Cinder, he caught the Letumosses disease, causing Linh Adri to blame Cinder for his death years ago, and hold it against her.

When Linh Garen died Cinder was forced by her step mother to use her mechanic skills and work a booth in the New Beijing weekly market with her best friend and android Iko where she fixed things to pay for Adri’s many expenses.

While running her booth cinder meets prince Kia of the Eastern common wealth who’s father is the emperor of New Beijing. The emperor has the letumosses disease and could die any day making him the new Emperor. 

In search of a cure for the disease, the scientist of new Beijing we’re using side boards as a test subject.

Cinder is taken away to the New Beijing's since lab where the scientists find that Cinder is immune to Letumosses. When she found out Cinder made a deal with the head scientist Dimitri Erland, that she would let them take test on her if they would give Cinder a separate pay from her stepmother‘s so that she could earn enough money to leave New Beijing.

Meanwhile Cinder continues to visit the scientist lab where she constantly runs into Kia who checks every day for any updates that might help keep his father elite unlike his mother who also died from the disease, and If Kai’s father dies he will assume the throne and be forced with no other choice to marry to the wicked lunar Queen Levana as a peace treaty.

The lunars are colony of people who live on the moon and have the ability to manipulate your thoughts feelings and movements, without a peace treaty the the people on earth would have no chance in winning the war that would break out against the lunars power. Years ago Queen lavana was said to have murdered her niece, the real lunar queen in order to rule Luna and all of its subjects.  

In order to save his country Kai starts to search for the lost princess of Luna, before Queen Levana, who was expected to arrive in a few days, would attend the common wealth ball, Kai’s would have to announce his engagement to Queen Levana. 

she was cyborg, and she would not go to the ball” -Cinder

The night of the ball cinder gets a message from one of Queen lavana’s servants on Luna that the Queen is planning to kill Kai after they are married in order to and rule New Beijing and Luna with no intrusion from Kai.

Will cinder get to the ball in time with Kai break his treaty with Queen Levana and let war fall on the people? Will Levana succeed in murdering prince Kai or will cinder get to the ball in time? And will Kai let war breakout in his kingdom? Read Cinder the first book of the lunar chronicles series to find out.

I really enjoyed this book because when I thought I knew what was going to happen something els would pop up and change the story, I really like sci-fi books and this one hit a home run. 

I would give it five stars, because right at the start of the book I was hooked and when I had finished it I rushed to the library to get the rest of the series.

I had never read any Sci-fi books before, and now that’s all I want to read. XD

over all this a really well written book and I definitely suggest you read it.

I love this book! I own all four of the series and have loved every page of them! I would love for any suggestions for how to make this review more interesting or anything other suggestions. I would be very grateful If you would write a review. :) Thank you so much for reading this! And have a good day!