Cosmogyral

'cosmogyral' means to twirl around the universe, but you can just call me caleb.

i have a fanclub, i don't know how to feel about that. be careful, dmoral might fight anyone who tries to remove her from her office as self-proclaimed president.

soldier, poet or king?

an ode to the stars i stole from the sky (Eightieth poem special!)

8
THIS IS A COLLECTION OF POEMS UNDER A SINGLE TITLE. 

LXXX. tell me what it is that makes you blue,
and i will lay my hands under yours
as you cusp it like a gentle fire.
or you could let it go.
          strengthen, as your woes become your past.
because this is what you felt,
waiting as though it'd never come.
           the ultimate tell of your humanity
is simply to be human.

- what is it? to look past a star?

Did you see anything when reading that? If you don't mind, tell me, please, I'd like to know.
poem no. 80, wow, i can't believe it. i'd like to thank every person here for their support, even if it's not the 80th. comment below and tell me your favorite poem of the collection. i'm constantly dodging between fifty-five, thirty-nine, twenty-seven, twenty-five, and nine. long list, comment the numerals :)
i hope you all can feel it, dusk moves on to day, and i feel like i've learned so much, and bowed to such growth, i don't know what to do. 
thank you <3

• Jj101

Wow so beautiful! I can’t choose favorites, but this is a great collection!!

• AstroWriter

I saw a fire in the rain.

Oh wow....this is gorgeous. I haven't kept up with these but they are so so beautiful. I think this is my favorite. That last line /what is it? to look past a star?/
    stunning....simply stunning.

• RaineyLoeffler

Amazing! I really like these, and great job on number 80. This is definitely my favorite one so far!!

• R.j.Elsewhere

29 will always hold a especial place in my heart but this piece was unbelievable! You continue to amazing me with your work and this ongoing series of yours is my favourite. Thank you for your dedication and hard work, it’s always a treat to come across.