rivqah

16 / she/her

faith is so alluring we forget angels haunt too.

I'm currently exploring new writing styles, this is the latest.

diving board(s)

3
lamination gloss on the poolwater, concealing certificates of woven anklebones,
                                            neon cyan contrived as fleeting gas station infatuation.
you’re turning your head, wringing your spine, all you ever wanted was to politely disagree with gravity 
                                                                                and all I ever did was let you.
                expurgation: scrawling fresh wax onto our barren, barren backs.
                                                features distorted,        you can contort condensation but you can’t hold its hand.
        what to do with these nomadic knuckles?                 
                                                                                            I’d cup your jaw but it might overflow.
                                                                                            I’d asphyxiate     chlorination.

1

• journal.scribbles

Wow this imagery is breathtaking... "all you ever wanted was to politely disagree with gravity / and all I ever did was let you." those lines gave me chills. You're such a talented poet, and I can't wait to read more of your work! Welcome to WtW!!!

• Dmoral

you subtle alliteration, complex formatting, unique but beautiful diction......everything about this piece is truly amazing. i adore the blunt imagery that still has that abstract appeal and the way you eased the question into there.....brilliant. i adore the lines, " I’d cup your jaw but it / might overflow." seriously though, i love this

• Caleb Urlacher

re: there you go haha. That's how you'll make some good friends on here. Everyone is really nice and open-minded.

I sent my review in. It should be approved soon.

• Caleb Urlacher

you know I like it so much I'm gonna review it lol

• Caleb Urlacher

and hopefully you know how to respond by now

basically you go to a piece from the person you are responding to and start with re:

if you need any help feel free to ask me

• Caleb Urlacher

wow this is amazing. love your work. I will have to check it all out.