sophiacriesoverabook

hi, i like poetry
i am the accumulation of my inspirations and everything i ever thought was cool.
est. january 10, 2k21
16 yrs

striving to inspire ;)

i am obsessed with Taylor Swift, lemonade, and randomly dancing

published in flare journal, body without organs, & burn magazine @ boston university

i love everyone, no matter who you are <3

our golden age

is it the end of our golden age 
God, you're just like her
filled with fate and coincidental daydreams
i like dancing in a bikini top
white-turned-green
it was $40 and you gave it to me for free
i handstitched white thread to force its fit 
but fabric glue sealed the ends because 
you cant tie a knot with too little 
i always either under or over estimate
the amount needed, so it dances on my bedroom carpet
or slips through my sweaty, pallid fingers
my mother still hasn't taught me to use a sewing machine
so i let my back hunch and prick my fingers,
no beauty, every time i get that spark to 
be a fairy godmother. 
you granted all my wishes
except the one where
i begged you to stay.

• nadyagarza

re - oh no don’t worry about the long review, i really liked reading it!!!! i agree with you, basically all melodrama is the best, it’s one of the best albums ever, i would say i can’t choose either, but— i do have to say that every single time i play supercut, i get soooooo happy. it’s that one song that cheers me up. what’s your favorite song on pure heroine?

• _streaks_of_stars_

re: OMGGG THANKS, HIIIIII, YESSSS I HEARDDDD AHHH are u going??? I want to but my parents won't let me but its ok - I'm planning on going when I'm at least older. Hopefully <3 But anyways, thanks for telling me sm! i loved that

• _streaks_of_stars_

re: SAAAMEE!!!! I also love little league, generation why, crush culture and comfort crowd as well as the original: heather!!

• boston <3

re: thanks so much! my piece is 'love letters' in the fifth issue! yours?

• _streaks_of_stars_

re: omgggg righttttttt and yessss- like ahhhhh. Which songs of olivia's do you like the best?? Also, i never knew this until i saw gracie abrams dad come up on star wars. Like, i didn't know her dad was part of the producers - did you? lolll interesting fact. And also, ahhh wait, what other songs by conan do you like?

• _streaks_of_stars_

omggg saaame, i also love talk to me, stay, mess it up, mean it and minor. I also love, love all the songs you mentioned from herr!! AHHH i also love how shes friends with olivia r and conan gray!

• _streaks_of_stars_

and i also love gracie abrams - whats your favorite song of hers??

• _streaks_of_stars_

aww, yesss i love it - i love it. i love the imagery, the pictures, the scenes you created :) I love it. I also love your bio sm. Anyways, ahh loved this!!!!

• nadyagarza

re - yessss, the Book Thief is the saddest book ever! Especially because the narrator goes spoiling thing halfway through the book — thing that will happen at the end, so one is just reading feeling nothing good will come. ...wow! those books do sound cool! I had to look them up because I’d never heard of them but I’ll try reading one when I can. My favorite book ever is the .... Book Thief, but it’s soooo sad!!!! I mean, just thinking about it makes me sad. I’m also a huge fan of the Harry Potter Series, and another of my favorite books is Little Women.

since you’re a Lorde fan too, I’ve gotta ask what’s your favorite song from Melodrama?

• boston <3

i really love this and i don't have the energy to explain how much at the moment but this is one of my favorite pieces ever