~Zoe~

Kindness is choosing love over hate, light over darkness, and compassion over judgment.
-Anonymous

est. 8.17.20

Currently Reading: Plain Bad Heroines

#BlackLivesMatter, #LoveisLove

"I feel there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." -Vincent Van Gogh

~ She/Her
~14
~Feminist
~Writer/Poet
~ENFJ-T/ Pisces/ Melancholic-Phlegmatic
~Musician
~Non-Religious
~lgBtq+

Loves: Iced Chai, Poetry, Autumn, Stars, Seashells, Music, Books With Beautiful Covers, French Fries, Art, Dreams, The Sea

ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ɪ ɢᴏ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ,
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ;
ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀꜰʀᴀɪᴅ.

You Are Amazing

19

You are beautiful, talented, smart, and amazing. I know life is hard and there are so many people that push us down and try to illuminate the bad things in the world. And I know there are people that would rather be hateful then try to be kind. But I love all of you so, so much, you are amazing people, amazing writers and overall wonderful, kind human beings. I wouldn't have made it this far without you. The world is unfair, pushing burdens on people that shouldn't have to carry them. People always say that everything happens for a reason, but I've come to think that that isn't true. There is no good reason on why we should have to be in SO MUCH pain. It is true that pain makes us stronger but not this much pain, not this much. But regardless of mistakes made, or pain that we've experienced, we are powerful people with the ability to change the world, with the ability to survive. So please don't give up. You are beautiful, who you are is and always will be enough and more then enough. You are smart, your grades don't tell whether or not you're smart, the education systems are messed up pieces of trash so don't let them tell you your worth. You are talented. You are amazing, in the way you act and the ways you talk. You are amazing for your characteristics and how you treat other people. You are deserving; of happiness, of kindness. Don't EVER settle for people that don't treat you with the respect and kindness that you are deserving of. You are worth it <3 You can do it. If you ever need anyone to talk to, please message me and I will be here. Always. <3

"When someone falls, what do you do. You pick them up." -Chester Bennington

"We are not defined by mistakes we've made or things we've been forced to do." 

Admin took down the first version of this piece (Reasons to Live)
So I've edited and shortened it. 

• August 3, 2021 - 3:40pm (Now Viewing)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Ty. Just ty. That education bit I really needed <3 I kinda ghosted on here for a bit several times because of it, because my writing didn’t get a good grade in class and really just lowered my confidence :/

• Parisienne

Thanks so much for this, really needed to read it. :)

• Ismasura

Thank you for writing this, it is so encouraging and wonderful

• løne wølf

*insert ugly crying* thank you for this! :)

• sci-Fi

re: yessss i love red white and royal blue. i aspire to be nora holleran in life. who's your favorite character? (if u have one)
    i get what your saying about mystery vs mysterious and i totally like mysterious better. but then again i havent had a lot of experience with mystery books. binge reading One of Us is Lying at 3 am and suffering through Murder on the Orient Express for school aren't exactly great intros to the genre.

• sci-Fi

Re: ha ok i saw "wlw gothic mystery" and i was like "yes. i'm reading this.
    hey ur reading one last stop! what do u think? i love the author but i havent gotten around to reading it yet

• WrenBirdWrites

I also think I am gonna try the being off a screen for while before bed, and piano music, thanks for the recommendation :) * eating a tomato * Good night *-.-)~zZz (or morning not sure..)

• WrenBirdWrites

Re; thank you doesn’t even sum up how grateful I am for that comment... thank you

• WrenBirdWrites

What? Me crying??? Maybe...I needed this. Thank you.

• A. Penderwick

This is super sweet, and I love it! The whole thing is so inspiring, but the quotes at the end are a very nice touch.

• ava_grace

Aww, I really liked your Reasons to Live piece. Wonder why they took it down. :( But I love this piece too! So empowering!