Ishani_7

Hi. My name is Ishani. I m a young girl who loves to write. I write poems, stories, and all other kinds of poetry.
Shhh... I m an ARMY

I write things which are very deep and MEANINGFUL. They are mostly related to stories I have heard.
Lastly please correct me if needed and ENJOY READING!

Her Eyes and Your Eyes

3
Her eyes are blue, Yours are brown
Her represent the oceans, Your represents the ground.
  You have always hated your eyes and wish they were blue But your eyes have tint of gold so rare it must not be true.your eyes hold the riches that are buried in ground.
Her eyes carry Stroms and rage like sea 
Your eyes carry earthquakes that brings mountains to there kness.

Maybe her eyes are blue and your eyes are region Queen 
Because they hold the purest riches that the world have ever seen.
I kind of wrote this poem on my eyes cause they are brown so why not tell people that brown can bring many to there knees ☺️☺️

Aww, so beautiful! The imagery is awesome, and I love the rhythm and rhymes!
    YAYY, another ARMY on the site!! I’m Eden! I love your profile picture so much! If you ever wanna talk about the boys, just let me know! I’m always up for a good convo about them! :)

• A. Penderwick

Aw, I love this. I also have brown eyes(or maybe more hazel, I don't really know), and I've been told their look like poop(by one of my closest friends, who later said they were beautiful, so it's an interesting story), and I've just never really loved them. But this poe definitely makes my brown eyes feel more loved.

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

Since i have brown eyes too, this is very relatable and lovely. I feel like blue eyes definitely receive a lot of attention in literature and society, and that’s wonderful, but I love seeing brown eyes uplifted and describer like this.