Cornelia_girl

Animè fan
Dieheart swiftie
Dessert lover
Love songwriting, singing, seeing others dance
14,August 2021
Naruto fan ( watched it a hundred times already) and the rising of the shield hero.
Can't live a day without reading a book
K-pop fan

I got confused with the topic but i hope you wont think i am crazy

Regaining myself

I was a person who isolated myself ....I would spent months reading books and never taking part in anything public because i was afraid of being left alone ....I would stay away from conversations and only talk to a few people outside my family ..Like i was sooo afraid of not getting a reply that i stopped talking to others altogether..I loved dancing and singing but because i was afraid of being judged i gave those up....And i lost all of my confidence....But during Lockdown  ,i started to think what i was doing to myself ....Giving up my confidence just because i felt i was alone and  ignoring my talents ..So during lockdown i started doing things i was afraid of doing before .. I started writing songs and essays ,....And i realized i loved writing more than anything....I thought instead of just reading thousands  of books and thinking 'it'll be good if i can do that too' i started doing it myself ...I started ignoring others opinions and started listening to mine...I worked so hard to regain my confidence and i will hold on to it ..I started saying no to things and people i  hate and don't like..I started to think ,when i grow up it''ll be me who''ll suffer if i gave up my confidence and if i am happy and successful its because of my hardwork ....Judging people can judge,haters can hate,betrayers can betray but it won't affect me anymore ,......And i would love to hold on to my thoughts and stop listening to others who hurt me ....Because those unconfident years was the worst of my life..But now its like i am reborn .....And i am soo happy and hope i can hold on to that happiness forever and always

• August 19, 2021 - 5:25am (Now Viewing)