SleepyNugget

Just your local body of oddballs, don't mind us. :)
Please excuse our small brain ✨ e n e r g y ✨
We panic a lot, please don't make us flip out over anything-
Ooh- Pixel art, https://www.pixilart.com
15
Music lovers
Huffledor

Working on getting art as pfp-
Working on a bunch of stuff

Goal: 20 likes or 100 followers :)

Willing to be a Father Figure, Idol, Main reviewer, + more just ask and you will receive!

Today's feeling: Tired, sleep is non existent at home rn, we cant stay asleep :(

Follow for Follow, Review for Review, we're just that kind of being, just ask for the review and link the piece.

often tired and overworked kind of like Aizawa from My Hero

Take care of yourself, you're important here :)

Friends are cool, like trees, and the sound of walnuts under our feet. Here are some of our friends:
Paige
4ExtraShotsOfEspresso (<3)
Youkai Ryu
TeTe
TheUnthinkableone
WhoTalksLikeMe

✨Shiny Thing Hoarder(s)✨

Fifteen (15)

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

5
    I am an irresponsible teenager, I waste hours upon hours on simple little things like drawing or reading, even writing when I have the time. I may or may not also watch hours upon hours of Anime, my favorite one being my hero because of Bakugo and Kirishima, and my life right now my parents say is "simple" yet it's not- because I'm an anime simp and just want to stare into the red-eyed characters beautiful manly or rage-filled eyes because I love them so dang much. 

Being Fifteen means taking on the responsibility of driving a car, do you think my parents are gonna let me take a car out and just jam to my hero openings and my other types of music I don't want to explain? Probably not, but I have taken the steering wheel in the passenger seat before, it's h a r d , so yes I am a wimpy noodle.

Overall, life for me right now is really sucky cause I'm stuck on a time restriction for anime and the only two my hero books my brother has- are the first and second ones. So life is a pain and I hope it just gets better as I age, oh wait it might not, horray.

1

• Paige

re- ha i accidently sent it on mine, gotta go for now and i meant that my mother is strict

• Paige

re- im homeschooled.

• Paige

re- i dont know if im even allowed to do this, pfft

• Paige

re- Pfft- Nah, not just a friend. A role model. An older, more mature? and AMAZING role model. Your the best. 15! Wow that's like ancient to me. 3 years older. Wow im overdramatic

• Paige

Oh cool, your older then me. And yasssss, someone with good taste