SUSHmita

❀ She/her ❀

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ nyctophilia ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾sleeps to escape from reality☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ARMY⁷⟬⟭
ᗷTS⟭⟬
(multi-kpop stan)

✿est. 31/08/2021✿

"Kind Act can sometimes be As Powerful As a Sword." - Dionysus

“Chocolate should be savoured not rushed.” - Magnus Chase ♡

❁ Thank you soo much for +40 followers!!! y'all are amazing and thanking you isn't enough for the support you've given me. love (and take care of) yourself ;) ❁

★ follow these writers who've given me endless support ★
- SunV
- Snowga
- Helena
- liv marie
- @thestupidbard
- moby what
- Grace2Write

✾ check out these other amazing writers: ✾
- Lilsy
- the_musings_of_me
- rainbow
- Musica
- shruu
- Morgan12
- emma caroline
- RachelElizabethDare
- Solus
- celisec
- KanjiKat
- River Rae
- Candlelight
- inkandsorcery

fifteen.

PROMPT: [Insert Age]

4
Ever since I was six years old, I always wondered what it was like to be fifteen. All I knew was that there will be lots of pressure from our parents and teachers to do our best in high school and loads and loads of (school)work, which of course is true. When I was 10 years old, I read an article about a grade 1 student who wrote about her achievements for her upcoming years- especially when she’ll enter high school. She had a lot of high expectations which was something I couldn't think of when I was young. I was afraid and had a lot of self – doubt whether I’ll be able to reach my expectations. Well now, looking back with pride I can proudly say that I have learned a lot, not only in my academic field but also from my experiences. This is the year I’ve waited for: having the privilege to stay up late at night, spending time talking to my friends for as long as I wanted to. In one sentence I can say that I can do whatever I want as long as I stay within my boundaries.
Personally, fifteen did not go as well as I thought. Too many ups and downs but I managed to get a hold of myself and be stronger than before. I gained a lot of responsibilities this year. It's about writing exams and achieving A+ in every subject. This is the year where I’ll have to grab opportunities without being told.