Reybackground

Luna Lemon

My name is Luna Lemon (Or at least my pseudonym is). My favorite book is Harry Potter and my favorite show is Doctor Who. I also love the Lunar Chronicles, Hunger Games, LOTR, and Percy Jackson. I enjoy writing poems, novels, short stories and more!

Please check out these awesome writers:) Feel free to leave other writers you enjoy in the comments below. Thanks!

Recommending Some Amazing WriteTheWorld Writers

17
    Hey WriteTheWorld writers! I've noticed a lot of great writers on this site that I've really enjoyed. I've decided to compile a list of five of them out of the thousands of amazing writers on this site that you should definitely take a look at. These writers are all incredible for their own unique reasons and you should definitely check them out! In no particular order...

catgirl_5555
Catgirl_5555 has only a few pieces but all of her's have been mesmerizing! She knows how to use only a few words to create a full and interesting story. Her piece Stopping the Unstoppable shows how just a few sentences can create an intense and intriguing story. Her piece Falling Leaves is a beautiful poem that's short yet so descriptive in those few words. You should also definitely check out her other pieces such as SnowSomewhere in the World, and Stopping the Unstoppable. She's definitely a talented writer that you should take a look at!

Camlily
Camlily is such a kind writer who just surpassed a hundred followers! Her pieces range from serious and thought provoking to light-hearted and fun. She also has some funnier pieces as well that make me laugh out loud. Some of my favorites of her pieces are The Sun's Voice, The Rabbit Hole, and Pure World. Some of her funnier pieces include Bloody Murder and Lifetip #348. She also has an awesome website on writing with FairNoble that has amazing blog posts and quizzes that you should definitely check out! Here's the link: https://lexigraphyblog.weebly.com/. Make sure to read her pieces and check out her blog!

mrcolinredwards
Mrcolinredwards is a very sweet writer who has some fantastic pieces! His pieces are mostly fantasy stories where he gives his own take on old tales such as Peter Pan. He currently is writing Back to Neverland: The Unofficial Sequel to P.J Hogan's Peter Pan that definitely deserves more hype! It's a very fun and action-packed story that you should definitely check out if you're a fan of Peter Pan or just fantasy in general. He just recently finished Chapter 5 and you can read Chapter 1 by clicking here. He also has written other great stories such as Pots and Kettles: The Origin of Tinkerbell, The Origin Of Peter Pan, and Goodnight My Little Prince,A Cute Story I Wanted To Make. Make sure to check him out!

Paperbird
Paperbird is another kind writer who has some amazing pieces and uses words beautifully. The piece Night Sky is so short yet so powerful and definitely deserves to be checked out. Another short piece that's equally as amazing is every which has a haunting tone throughout. Other pieces such as The Times Between Us and Thrown are emotional pieces that really hit you in the gut and have powerful last sentences. A more fun piece is A Word About Puns which if you love puns as much as me, then you'll definitely enjoy it! Make sure to check out their pieces!

omicron7889
Omicron7889 has some of the most interesting and craziest pieces I've read by far! Omicron7889's pieces such as Unrelated #2 and Physalis are super fun and extremely interesting. Their pieces such as Unrelated 3, And Away We All... Vanish, and The Irony of Life shows the more serious side of their writing but are just as incredible as their more light-hearted pieces. Omincron7889 is also looking for people to give 3-5 words so they can make a short story out of it! Look in the footnotes of Unrelated 3 for more information about it. I highly recommend you check out omicron7889' s pieces and maybe even give them a few words;)

Please check out these awesome writers! There are so many more out there for you to discover but these are just a few that I thought I should recognize. Keep writing fellow writers:)

• July 13, 2018 - 5:52pm (Now Viewing)

• Luna Lemon

That's great @Johanna:) I'll definitely keep an eye out, congrats:)

• Johanna

I know I'm super late, but I follow all of them! Also, look out for my 100+ followers special, you're in it ;)

• Luna Lemon

I'm glad you follow them, they are all absolutely amazing! I'm happy that you look forward to my comments, I love your pieces. Can't wait for more Unspoken and more incredible pieces. Thanks @rosemarywisdome:)

• rosemarywisdom

I always look forward to your comments and reviews! I also follow all these writers, and I agree that their pieces are golden.

• Luna Lemon

Lol @she's-got-a-story! Definitely check them out! They all deserve it:)

• she's-got-a-story

*hastily runs to check out accts i haven't heard of, like, how haven't i heard of y'all i've been on this site for 2 yrs bye*

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @Tzioporah Dorfman! That means a lot to me:)

• Tziporah Dorfman

Wow. It looks like you put a lot of effort into compiling this list! There are so many fantastic writers on this site, and it's amazing that you made this detailed piece! Good job!

• Luna Lemon

@camlily. You totally deserve to be on this! You’re an amazing person and writer! Keep writing:)

• camlily

Oh my goodness this is so extremely kind of you (and I don't deserve to be in this) but thank you SO SO much <3 <3 <3 because it really means a lot <3 <3 <3 :D :D

• Luna Lemon

@mrcolinredwards Np! I'll check them out, keep writing:)

• Luna Lemon

@omicron7889 Np! Your work definitely deserves the recognition:) I'll make sure to check it out!

• mrcolinredwards

Thanks so much! You are so sweet! Feel free to check out the updated and re edited version my Peter Pan chapters!

• omicron7889

I am extremely humbled by your words on me. Seriously, thank you because it means SO MUCH. :) (also I should be publishing Unrelated #4 with the words you gave me today, so keep your eyes peeled!)

• Luna Lemon

Np @catgirl_55555! You totally deserve it:)

• catgirl_55555

Thank you so much!! T-T

• Luna Lemon

Thanks @Paperbird! Your work is really amazing and I hope you can check out these other amazing writers! Keep writing:)

• Paperbird

Thanks so much for the mention! This piece is golden; you really pay attention to other peoples' work.