Living My Life Through Writing

Lives in Idaho
In the 10th Grade
Born in San Diego
Proud Bisexual
Ravenclaw

Writing is my life
You should love who you are with no regrets
A boy overseas once told me that I wasn't worth loving but love is greater than someone's imperfections
Quarantine is the best way to save lives, even if we are all bored out of our minds
Speak Your Truth

Peer Reviews

This Is What You Made Me

I don't think that you are unworthy or even unwanted. You are such an amazing person and I know that there is something great for you in the future. I love your writing and the few conversations we did have were awesome. Just know if you ever need to talk I will always be here. :)

about 2 months

Hope

This piece is amazing and I love it so much. I am gonna give you a 20 million star rating on this one.

about 2 months

Ode to Broken Things | Poetic

I have a similar piece on my profile called broken things. If you want you could check it out. Keep on writing!!

about 2 months

Soul Reader

I love all your pieces. You are very good at appealing to lots of people and at mixing multiple tones and moods into one piece. Please keep writing because I love all your pieces.

about 2 months

New Picture

I think that this piece has a certain air around it that allows the reader to see that even though something bad might happen good things can come from it. That was a really deep part of the piece and I think that it is a super great piece.

about 2 months

Heart | #Whatislove?

Please keep on writing. I recently have discovered some of your pieces and I really love them all.

6 months

A Hollow Crown

Thanks for sharing. You should do one inspired by Julius Caesar.

7 months

​Bruised and Abused

PROMPT: Novel Writing Competition 2019

Thanks for sharing your writing with all of us here in this community. Keep at it!

7 months

Queen of Lex Talionis

Thank you for entering the competition and I appreciate you writing it for my competition. I am going to host another sometime soon hopefully. So keep an eye out. And please keep on writing. This piece is very good and I really enjoyed it. Sincerely Living My Life Through Writing

7 months

I Am

This is a perfect piece for this competition but I believe that you could use some improvments.

8 months

Losing you

There is nothing that can really make this piece better than it is.

9 months

blue + red = purple #escapril

I love Halsey's songs. My favorite is probably colors though. You definitely brought her song into this.

about 1 year

Anyone...?

This piece is really amazing. Thanks for sharing it with the write the world community.

about 1 year

Legendary

I really loved this piece. I hope that you can continue to write pieces like this because I love this one. Thank you for sharing this piece with me and the rest of the write the world community.

about 1 year

Home

This piece is really amazing. I really enjoy writing/reading poetry and I think that you are one of the few really amazing poetry authors.

about 1 year

Pain

Thank you for sharing such an inspiring piece with this community. I really honestly did enjoy this piece. Keep on writing!

about 1 year

Roller coasters

I have a couple poems on my profile, if you ever need inspiration. Thank you for sharing your pieces with the Write the World Community.

about 1 year

Special

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with the write this world community. Just remember that real life experiences make great stories and poems. As all things in life, this happened for a reason and although you may not see it, there is always a reason.

about 1 year

He's so cute and dorky

Just tell him how you feel. Write him a note or send him a message.

about 1 year

My Life as an Oddity

Thank you so much for sharing your writing with the write this world community.

over 1 year

Crumple Horned Snorkack

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I loved this story but would you please write a longer version.

over 1 year

Meeting Alex

PROMPT: Living People

Please include this character in a story. I really like her.

over 1 year

I really don't know how to feel about this..

Don't hesitate to ask your parents for more advice about the situation too. Or her parents.

over 1 year

Top 26 Most Useless Letters

Keep on writing and don't listen to what others say. Some people will argue that this make no sense at all . Thank you for sharing you work.

over 1 year

Your Eyes

PROMPT: Tiny Love Story

I believe that writers who share their heart, in their pieces, are the best writers, because without a soul a writing piece can't survive. This piece definitely captures the tale of a small love story. Thanks for sharing with the write the world community.

over 1 year

What did I ever do to deserve you?

Thank you for sharing your work with the Write the World Community.

over 1 year

insert clever title for second person piece

Thanks for sharing your writing.

over 1 year

A Proposal For Write the World

Thank you for sharing your work.

over 1 year

Guys I don't even know what I'm writing please give it a name for me

Thank you for sharing your work with the Write this World Community.

over 1 year

A

Thank you for sharing your work.

over 1 year

The Girl

Thank you for sharing this with the world.

over 1 year

Not Now

PROMPT: Personal Narrative Competition 2018

over 1 year

Him

PROMPT: 25 Words

This was great

over 1 year