BriRiley

She/her/14
LDS
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author
Bookworm
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Narnian
Lunar/Renegade/Anarchist
Daughter of Athena
Joined Nov 2020

I would love to hear any of your comments on my work! It makes me a better writer with every comment! :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose, And my big sis CookieCrumbles52! (They are really good writers!)

And thank you so much for 100+ followers! It means so much to me, I cant express my joy enough! XD Thank you! And have a wonderful rest of your day!

Peer Reviews

Silence

PROMPT: Solidarity

I think this a really well written piece! You are a very talented writer! And I love this piece! :)

11 days

Hometown

I really like this piece! It has a homey feel to it that makes the piece even better! This really good! And i hope my review is helpful! :D -Kennedy

2 days

Dear Hilarious & Funny... (inspired by beth r.)

This is a really great use of this prompt! I love the examples you used! You are really talented! I hope Thai review is helpful! This is a really cool piece! XD -Kennedy

2 days

Because I Can't

This is a really good piece! You make really good points! And I love how you wrote everything! You are really good at writing! And I love your work! -Kennedy

3 days

for emily (part 1) | unfiltered

This is a beautiful piece! XD you did a really good job! You have such good talent! I hope this review is helpful! And I hope you have a good day! -Kennedy

3 days

the farm

This is a really good piece! You wrote it so well! I hope this review can help you with your work! You are amazing and I hope you have a wonderful day!

3 days

Forever in my Mind

PROMPT: Mid-January Grab Bag

This was really well written! I hope this review was helpful. Keep going with your work, it’s amazing!

about 1 month

A Few Stories Played by Fate- Chapter 1 and 2

This is going to be an amazing story! I cant wait to read more! You are very talented and I hope you will keep me updated with what you are writing! :D

7 days

Dance With The Prince

I love this piece! I feel like I have said that a hundred times, but its true! You are a really talented writer! And I love how you re-wrote this very loved fairytale! I hope that this was helpful, and I cant wait to read more of your work!

8 days

Distracted

I think this is a really cool story! You did a very good job in coming up with it and writing it down! I think it would be really cool if you continued the story, this is something that i would want to read! :D

11 days

What's His Name [Edited Lyrics]

This is an amazing song, you did a wonderful job! I can tell that you are a really talented artist! And I hope that this feedback is helpful. :)

12 days

A morning with the sun

This is such a lovely poem I love it! XD you did such a good job! I can tell that you are a very talented writer! :) -Kennedy

20 days

Thaw my feelings

This is really well written! I really like how you added in the stars. I really enjoyed reading this piece! Good job. -BriRiley

25 days

Reading "Refugee" by Alan Gratz (Review for review!)

PROMPT: Book Review Competition 2021

I hope this is helpful, and I still think it’s a great review. Now I’m going to go buy that book XD

about 2 months

Riddle Of the Woods

PROMPT: That Sort of Person

These sound like great book characters! I would want to read that book.

3 months

I seriously just opened WtW and did a happy dance (FOOTNOTES!!!!!)

And totally understand how you feel.

3 months

the fork in the road (footnotes!)

I liked were you said: people streaming in from all these different walks of life

3 months

Eridanus

I loved the passion that I felt when I read this.

3 months

snowflakes

PROMPT: Creative Nonfiction Competition 2020

Thank you for writing this it helps me see things in a different perspective

3 months